Here's what you'll pay:
A standard Purple Mouse website costs £575. Sites needing a few more bells and whistles cost extra. However some really good websites are actually free.
Free Template sites such as Weebly or Wix (e.g. www.chinewrde.co.uk ) can produce great results if you can put the time into learning the system and getting it just as you want it. Alternatively, there are some fabulously sophisticated sites that cost the owners tens of £1000s.
If however you'd like the personal touch then Purple Mouse is what you need.
The basic price includes:
- Advice and suggestions around your ideas and the text you’ve written
- Advice on structure and design of your site
- A prototype site to reflect your ideas
- basic graphic design
- Changes to develop those ideas
- Advice on getting your site noticed
- Compliance with EU directives where appropriate
- Testing on the five most popular current Windows browsers
- Structured to look good on handheld devices
You will also need
- A domain if you don't already have one (annual renewal is normally about £12)
- Web hosting; we can help set this up with an external supplier and can be as little as £30 per year.
Optional Costs not included are:
- licences for photos used on your site (can be just a few pounds per photo)
- Changes (other than minor tweaks) following launch will be charged at a rate of £35 per hour.
- Fees and licences for additional features such as content management or shopping system. (Can be one off fee or monthly licence)
Questions? - Just ask........